- Body Weight Training
- Older Adult Group Fitness
- High Intensity Training
- Suspension Training
- Aqua Aerobics
- One on One or Group Personal Training
- Free first Consultation & Fitness Assessment
Amber is a mother of two with a passion for health and fitness. Her personality combined with her dedication to her chosen field make her a much sought after trainer.
Contact Amber for your FREE initial assessment via:
Phone: 0403 004 245
- Body Weight training
- Martial Art Fitness
- Self Defence
- Yoga/Qi Gong
Darren has an extensive Martial Arts background spanning 25years. He has had a lifelong passion for health and fitness which has resulted in a unique style and blend of personal training methods. A deeper understanding of the impact of ‘internal practises’ on heightening personal wellbeing has led him to the studies and practice of traditional Thai/Shiatsu therapies, Yoga, Qi Gong and Meditation.
Phone: 0411 757 985 or 3390 5011
- Master Degree from Academy of Physical (Poland)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness (Australia)
- Older Adults and Children Qualification (Australia)
- Nutrition advice (Poland and Australia)
Why train with me:
- I have experience in rehabilitation and injury prevention techniques.
- I use HIIT training techniques to get results quickly
- I specialise in training Mums. I am a mother of three kids, who understands daily struggle with being on top of everything and finding some personal time.
- I offer food management program and advice.
- I am passionate about healthy lifestyle and will help with getting you and your family into a good, healthy routine.
Rob has been a Personal Trainer for over 10 years. He has a background in boxing – competing both as an Amateur and Professional Boxer. Rob has a dedicated passion for Health and Fitness, Strength & Conditioning and Nutrition. He prides himself on helping his clients achieve their goals and to see the satisfaction and confidence it gives people.
Rob’s formal study and qualifications include:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certified Fitness trainer, Group Fitness trainer and Personal trainer
- Level 1 Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Gym Instructor
- Certified Boxing for Fitness trainer
- Qualified Boxing trainer
- Nutrition for Personal Trainers
- Restoring Optimal Function: Neck and Shoulder rehabilitation
- Blue Card holder
- Senior First Aid (including CPR) certificate
Contact Robert on 0402 674 904
Danni believes that exercise is an important, meaningful part of daily living. Whether it’s at the gym, in the pool or surrounded by the great outdoors; exercise is her downtime, ‘her daily escape’, that 30mins a day where she gets to do something for herself. She is a supporter that exercise can prevent health problems and improve quality of life, and is looking forward to helping people share with her, the passion that she has for health and fitness. Contact Danni today for your FREE Health Consultation: email@example.com or Mob: 0413 042 018.
- Human Movement
- Sport-specific Training
- Weight Loss Challenges
- One on One Conditioning